Saturday, January 24, 2009

George's Cry for help


On Thursday,George didn't show up for a meeting with his lawyer at his home.Hours went by and George was found in Daytona Beach at a motel{i have seen this motel before when I lived in Palm Coast ,fl in 1994},George was on the edge.
People have not stopped to consider what this man is going through,the loss of caylee and his daughter in jail,The media houds,the papers printing trash,it all got to him.George was texting messages saying"he wanted to be with caylee,to make sure she was in Gods arms".This worried Cindy and rightfully so.The ocs and Daytona Police acted fast and saved George's life.
I know Daytona very well,I know where Halifax Hospital is,I can say "george is in good hands.
My heart breaks for him, he asked the cheif Mike Chitwood if he understood what he was going through,how he felt"?The cheif gave the answear "no,I don't".I can not imagine what george is going through nor understand as I have not been in that possition.This whole case,the loss of caylee when he held onto so much hope and faith has made him depressed,can I blame him,no because I have been depressed as well.
I have been at the brink myself,a few yrs ago,My former step kids absued me,not a day didn't go by I wasn't hit,thrown into walls,cursed at,lied about to their friends ,chruch people.They bragged in school to people they'd hit me and come out and say"thats the only way to keep her in line".
I became very depressed,I cried alot,i suffered in my own world alone,nobody understood how I felt,nobody was in my shoes.I continplated ending it all a few times.I didn't have the way to do it but I wanted out.Then I decided to stand up for myself,I had enough with wearing long sleeve shirts in the summer to hide the black and blues,I was tired of the nightmares I suffered which is called ptsd.I moved out,I lived in my world of fear for the longest time and I went for help as well.
It's not shameful to reach out and ask for help.I am proud of George for seeking help and trying to get through this all.
It has been very hard on this family and people should back off and leave them alone,have a heart and just let them be.
May God bless George .

No comments: